Update?

This forum is for general discussion of all topics related to Galaxial.
Geach

Update?

Post #1 »

Update?

Dan

Re: Update?

Post #2 »

Bump.

How is the game dev going?

TuriusRay

Post #3 »

BUMP!

StuartMorgan
Developer

Post #4 »

Currently I am busy working on the ship designs/production, and tying that into the new refitting and replacement system. The idea is that ships will be built continuously and can be stockpiled until they are assigned to a squadron/wing/fleet or wherever.

Once the player has setup their fleet composition with some chosen designs, ship replacements will arrive automatically. if there are no available "latest design" ships in the stockpile, obsolete ones will be used instead.

I should have some more information on this (once it has been finished) for the next development log.

TuriusRay

Post #5 »

Thanks Stuart waiting that log with impatience.

Some times I thought you started working on Star Citizen and leaved the project xD

Dan

Post #6 »

StuartMorgan wrote:Currently I am busy working on the ship designs/production, and tying that into the new refitting and replacement system. The idea is that ships will be built continuously and can be stockpiled until they are assigned to a squadron/wing/fleet or wherever.

Once the player has setup their fleet composition with some chosen designs, ship replacements will arrive automatically. if there are no available "latest design" ships in the stockpile, obsolete ones will be used instead.

I should have some more information on this (once it has been finished) for the next development log.
Looking forward to it mate! Thanks for the update!

Geach

Post #7 »

That is a really cool idea to be able to stock pile ships to replenish your fleets. I like it!

Geach

Post #8 »

Bump! this year for christmas i want an update!

Dan

:D

Post #9 »

Geach wrote:Bump! this year for christmas i want an update!
Merry Xmas! :D

StuartMorgan
Developer

Re: :D

Post #10 »

Bump! this year for christmas i want an update!
Merry Xmas! :D
Merry Christmas everyone!

Sorry that I haven't been able to prepare much of an update as I've been very ill all week... :(

Recent progress on Galaxial has been very productive. I have mostly been working on the saving/loading system and getting that properly implemented so it doesn't cause any problems and unnecessary work further on down the line.

Have a happy new year!

Geach

Post #11 »

Bump where is June?

StuartMorgan
Developer

Post #12 »

Geach wrote:Bump where is June?
Hey, I had a lot of holiday time in June and there wasn't much "interesting" development stuff to share with you... so I decided to do a combined June/July update at the end of this month instead of a rather lackluster one.

I'm very sorry for not notifying everyone.

Geach

Post #13 »

StuartMorgan wrote:
Geach wrote:Bump where is June?
Hey, I had a lot of holiday time in June and there wasn't much "interesting" development stuff to share with you... so I decided to do a combined June/July update at the end of this month instead of a rather lackluster one.

I'm very sorry for not notifying everyone.
thats kind of what i thought