Updates and DEMO?

This forum is for general discussion of all topics related to Galaxial.
Thrank

Updates and DEMO?

Post #1 »

Hello everyone, :wave

I have not written on this forum for a while, but I have always followed the activities passively, logging in to read any updates, any news. I think it's time, and perhaps it would be appropriate, to update some pages of the video game, such as the FAQ page, that is outdated. :lol: :lol:

I know that Stuart would like to complete the development of Galaxial before releasing any kind of version, but with a forum like this, it would be useful to distribute a demo. Even just to see how the program behaves on very different PCs from the one on which it is developed.

I know it's a huge job, especially for the type of videogame, but since we've all been here for quite a while and since we're probably among the first real customers, why not make a DEMO? or even simply an unstable version?

Hold hard Stuart, :ugeek:

Silvestro.

Risley

Re: Updates and DEMO?

Post #2 »

Thrank wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:39 pm Hello everyone, :wave

I found these tried and tested pills that help women with weight loss and have not written on this forum for a while, but I have always followed the activities passively, logging in to read any updates, any news. I think it's time, and perhaps it would be appropriate, to update some pages of the video game, such as the FAQ page, that is outdated. :lol: :lol:

I know that Stuart would like to complete the development of Galaxial before releasing any kind of version, but with a forum like this, it would be useful to distribute a demo. Even just to see how the program behaves on very different PCs from the one on which it is developed.

I know it's a huge job, especially for the type of videogame, but since we've all been here for quite a while and since we're probably among the first real customers, why not make a DEMO? or even simply an unstable version?

Hold hard Stuart, :ugeek:

Silvestro.
A demo would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath. Those are hardly ever worth the effort nowadays, it seems. I just hope the game development is going well!
Last edited by Risley on Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

StuartMorgan
Developer

Post #3 »

Hey everyone, just thought I would post this here rather than create a new topic...

I'm really sorry for my absence and the lack of monthly development logs recently. I've had quite a rough Summer due to a whole range of personal stuff, so development had to take a back seat for a few months.

I will be back up to full development speed very shortly, with the aim of getting Galaxial finally finished with all the features I envisaged it would have. Its a huge amount of work for this type of game, but I'm pretty confident I can 'slowly but surely' do it!

As for a cut down demo or unstable version, I think it would redirect too much time and effort away from overall development at the moment. I think a beta version of the game (shortly before the release or early access plans) could be done instead to achieve the same goals, but that will come nearer release.

lordubik

Post #4 »

Hi Stuart, I'm happy to see you back in action and I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time, I hope it's all fine now!

Take your time with the development, I'm eager to try the game (it looks gorgeous) but as always I prefer a game developed by an happy human with all the time it needs to be done!

Thrank

Post #5 »

StuartMorgan wrote:Hey everyone, just thought I would post this here rather than create a new topic...

I'm really sorry for my absence and the lack of monthly development logs recently. I've had quite a rough Summer due to a whole range of personal stuff, so development had to take a back seat for a few months.

I will be back up to full development speed very shortly, with the aim of getting Galaxial finally finished with all the features I envisaged it would have. Its a huge amount of work for this type of game, but I'm pretty confident I can 'slowly but surely' do it!

As for a cut down demo or unstable version, I think it would redirect too much time and effort away from overall development at the moment. I think a beta version of the game (shortly before the release or early access plans) could be done instead to achieve the same goals, but that will come nearer release.
Thank you so much for the reply! I hope everything will be ok now. Hold hard! :thumbup :D