Introduce yourself!

This forum is for general discussion of all topics related to Galaxial.
Cornflakes_91

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post #16 »

ThymineC wrote: :ghost
dont get yourself banned again :P

Eagle

Post #17 »

Hello everyone! I guess I'll mostly be a lurker like I usually am on forums, but hey!

Been following Galaxial for quite some time now; also a sci-fi fan, but never played EVE online :shock: Played lots of Star Wars games though... Also following Limit Theory (Hey Josh!), Deep Space Settlement, Elite and a couple of other games (also a lurker on those forums). I see forward to playing Galaxial; I really wanna build my own empire...

:squirrel
:monkey It's a trap! :monkey

ThymineC

Post #18 »

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
ThymineC wrote: :ghost
dont get yourself banned again :P
I probably will in about 3000 posts' time.
Ah! quelle immense joie après tant de souffrance!
A travers les débris, par-dessus les charniers,
Pouvoir enfin jeter ce cri de délivrance:
Plus d’hommes sous le ciel, nous sommes les derniers!

Catamus

Post #19 »

Aloha, I'm Catamus... been following Galaxial for a long-arse time... I enjoy creativity, things that go mew, and things that go pew... also I like long walks on the beach... ahem... not really...

Catamus

Post #20 »

Modest wrote:Hello... I... Umm... Ehh... Right. So... Hello! ;)

Ok, I will try to be a bit more serious. That means I must start again... Oh my, oh my... This is so troublesome ^^

Hello everybody. Some of You may recognize me from Galaxia blog - I am the one that is usually asking a lot of questions, making some suggestions and generaly writing long posts. As You can see I picked "Modest" as my nick. This is of course not my real name - my true name is Maciej.

I see that we do have here strong Eve representation... I am NOT one of You. I found Galaxia interesting because I simply like space, universe and most of things that are related to them - and that means many PC Games (Homeworld 2, Starsector, Distant Worlds, Sins of Solar Empire, Master of Orion 2, Starbound to call only a few).

But that does not mean I am interested only in Space games - as a matter of fact I am member of Running With Rifles community, and I love also Terraria (anybody interested in starting cooperational game can count me in!)... I totally love old, good Fallout 1 and 2 (and third part was also ok), Civ series and so, and so...

So I would say that I got interested in Galaxia more because it is independent project that seems to have traits liked by me to great extend, rather than because of my personal fixacion on universe.

Uhh... Hmm... Not sure if I should say it, if that is important or not... But I think it kind of is important. If You will find me being kind of strange or anything - I am light aspergeric person (about which I learned not that long time ago - I suspected that from long time, but only recently got that officially comfirmed) so I can see and feel things... Well... Diffriently. But honestly - everybody is unique so I don't think that it is THAT big deal on other hand.

What should I tell about myself? Hmm... How about... I TOTALLY LOVE CATS! ^^ Seriously! Cats are best of the best! And after cats there are only ants. Yea... I love ants too... Am I strange? Propably :) But at least I am myself :P

So Hello everybody!
Cats are indeed supreme.

saphir88

Post #21 »

Hello everyone !
I'm saphir88 (or just "saphir") and I think I'm the first French guy on this forum :D
So, I'm 18 years old and playing many video-games (Blizzard's games, Mass effect Trilogy, ...). In addition to this, I love every Science-Fiction and Fantasy films (LOTR, Star Wars, Star Trek, GoT, Stargate, Oblivion, Avatar, ...).
I know Galaxial since 6th February 2012 and I love this project and I want a release of this game :D

On Internet, I'm a Moderator on a huge French forum about Minecraft (Minecraft-France) since 2 years and I'm a member of an association : Creative Community (who create Machinimas / Web-series).

Ha ... ^^ @Modest, I love cats too :D

To complete my presentation, here's a Panda : Image (because I love Pandas !! )

Modest

Post #22 »

Catamus wrote:Cats are indeed supreme.
saphir88 wrote:Ha ... ^^ @Modest, I love cats too
This makes me think... Shouldn't we now create special faction on this forum that will try to bruttaly force... Um, I ment diplomatically encourage Stuart to add alien Cat Faction that would have totally overpowered ships and technology into game? (that was a joke of course) :D
Last edited by Modest on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StuartMorgan
Developer

Post #23 »

I know Galaxial since 6th February 2012 and I love this project and I want a release of this game :D
Oh wow, right from day one. Welcome to the forums. :D
To complete my presentation, here's a Panda : Image (because I love Pandas !! )
Added to the Smilies! :panda

Pinkfinger

Post #24 »

Dan wrote: Nice to meet you mate and welcome! :) Seems the EVE player base is a good target audience. :D
Hey Dan, nice to meet you aswell, havnt been on the forum in a few days so its a late reply but better late than never right? anyway nice to meet all of you and I will see you around the forum. :thumbup

Catamus

Post #25 »

Modest wrote:
Catamus wrote:Cats are indeed supreme.
saphir88 wrote:Ha ... ^^ @Modest, I love cats too
This makes me think... Shouldn't we now create special faction on this forum that will try to bruttaly force... Um, I ment diplomatically encourage Stuart to add alien Cat Faction that would have totally overpowered ships and technology into game? (that was a joke of course) :D
I second this (not jokingly... ok maybe a lil...)

ThymineC

Post #26 »

Modest wrote:This makes me think... Shouldn't we now create special faction on this forum that will try to bruttaly force... Um, I ment diplomatically encourage Stuart to add alien Cat Faction that would have totally overpowered ships and technology into game? (that was a joke of course) :D
Cat Faction? Cat Planet!
Ah! quelle immense joie après tant de souffrance!
A travers les débris, par-dessus les charniers,
Pouvoir enfin jeter ce cri de délivrance:
Plus d’hommes sous le ciel, nous sommes les derniers!

babyraptor

Post #27 »

Hey everyone.

I'm a big 4x, RTS and sci-fi and am always looking out for new games that fit these genres. The style of the artwork is what immediately caught my eye.

Been watching development on this game for a while now. Glad to see some forums are online.

Dan

Post #28 »

babyraptor wrote:The style of the artwork is what immediately caught my eye.

Been watching development on this game for a while now. Glad to see some forums are online.
Welcome mate! It's only going to get better from now on. :)

StuartMorgan
Developer

Post #29 »

Hi and welcome!
The style of the artwork is what immediately caught my eye.
In a good way I hope! :P
It's only going to get better from now on. :)
Indeed. It should be an exciting year for Galaxial...

Artyom15

Post #30 »

Well, I'm Artyom. I stumbled on Limit Theory back on spacesector.com a few years back and have been anticipating eagerly ever since. What caught my eye about it was the fact it was a Space 4X that wasn't as on-rails as others. Ship design was the big part. Being able to design my own ships for my faction instead of being railed into specific designs was a big plus. The art ain't bad either! Can't wait until Galaxial comes out!